BT Sport has a total of 52 games during the 2019-2020 season, and as is the case with Sky, a few fixtures for August and September have already been confirmed. Conveniently, they all seem to kick off at lunchtime on Saturdays.
- Saturday, August 10, 12.30pm: West Ham United v Manchester City
- Saturday, August 17, 12.30pm: Arsenal v Burnley
- Saturday, August 24, 12.30pm: Norwich City v Chelsea
- Saturday, August 31, 12.30pm: Southampton v Manchester United
- Saturday, September 14, 12.30pm: Liverpool v Newcastle United
- Saturday, September 21, 12.30pm: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Saturday, September 28, 12.30pm: Sheffield United v Liverpool